Sagas of the Icelanders playtest doc!


After many delays, it's here! I admit it's far more similar to the initial playtest draft than I expected, but it's still a work in progress. I think most of it is pretty solid and settled, it just needs serious actual play to iron stuff out. I'm especially intrigued about how certain relationships between stats and advancements will play out, because there's certainly some emergent stuff going on there. Oh and Fronts...man I'm really wondering about those.

There might be some old mistakes and references to stuff that doesn't exist anymore that I forgot to edit or delete when transferring from the old version.

Let me know!

EDIT: Just as a warning, there's a chunk of text regarding Bonds missing. I'll fix that sometime in the future.

Comments

  1. Sweetness! Shall try and get a game going here in cold Scandinavia - if successful, I'll provide feedback for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment